Install JHipster in Local machine
- Download OpenJdk https://adoptopenjdk.net/
- Install node from https://nodejs.org/en/
- Install JHipster npm install -g generator-jhipster
- Install Eclipse
- Install gradle build tool -buildship from Eclipse market place
- Install H2 Database http://www.h2database.com/html/installation.html
How to create first JHipster Application?
- Create a new folder first-jhipster-project
- Create a new .jdl file simple-shop-app.jdl and paste the contents from github https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ksilz/bpf-tutorial-jhipster-docker/master/simple-shop-app.jdl
- Goto the first-jhipster-project and run jhipster import-jdl simple-shop-app.jdl
How to run first JHipster Application?
- Goto first-jhipster-project and run gradlew.bat