The command gradlew was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. Try '.\gradlew'
- Check the stack trace and version of Java.
- Update the correct Java Version to resolve the Exception.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
Find the hosts file and add the Ipaddress and the domain. The hosts file is located in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc in windows.
- Provides Jupyter Notebooks to work on large DataSets
- No Setup Required
- Access free GPUs
- Python - https://www.kaggle.com/learn/python
- Interactive Data Science Tutorial - https://www.kaggle.com/code/helgejo/an-interactive-data-science-tutorial
- Free Data Visualization Course - https://www.kaggle.com/learn/data-visualization
- Free Python Course - https://www.kaggle.com/learn/python
gradlew : The term 'gradlew' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file , or operable program
The command gradlew was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current locat...